Visit These Resources To Learn More About Hearing Loss And The Signs You Should Visit An Audiologist
Hearing loss is a common problem affecting millions of Americans of all age groups. For more information on this condition and how to treat it, read these articles:
- To find out more about when you should see an audiologist, read this article from the National Institutes of Health.
- Check out these tips for living with hearing loss from the Hearing Loss Association of American.
- Gain a better understanding of how the ear works by reading this article from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- The Mayo Clinic provides a great resource for comparing the loudness of common sounds.
- Hearing loss can occur in children as well as adults. Check out this resource on bringing your child to an audiologist from KidsHealth.org to find out more.
To learn more about hearing loss and treatment, contact Dunshaw Hearing Aid Centers in New York City. Call us at (888) 903-6717 to find out how we can help you.